Curtis Baptist Elementary School’s philosophy centers on presenting students the opportunity to develop a love of learning, a positive sense of self, a strong academic foundation, and a healthy, organized approach toward academic endeavor.
Curtis Baptist School’s low student-teacher ratios and limited class sizes insure the effective implementation of our carefully planned curriculum. Teachers monitor each student’s academic progress and continually evaluate the students’ mastery of classroom materials. Our student’s Terra Nova Achievement Test scores scores indicate levels of academic performance that significantly exceed regional and national norms.
Curtis Baptist Elementary School is well known throughout the CSRA for our…
- Highly qualified faculty
- Before and after school care
- Christian-based curriculum
- Nurturing environment
- Children and teachers apply God’s word in their daily lives
- Extended learning program (field trips, guest speakers, etc.)
- Phonetic and literature-based reading programs
- Music, art and drama experiences
- Computer support for academic subjects
- Participation in ACSI Math Olympics and Spelling Bee
- Accelerated Reading (AR) Program
- STAR Reading Assessment Program
- Cheeks Family Elementary Science and Technology Lab