Student Athlete Sports Documentation
There are a few changes this year to our pre-participation procedures that we need to share with you. All SCISA schools have been mandated to have all athletic records available online. This allows us easier access to documents and reduces risk of misplacing these forms.
Our school staff has worked hard this summer and has placed these forms on our website for you, as parents, to fill out online. They will be automatically sent to us in the Athletic Department. This is the sports packet given to athletes in the past, now online. Parents, you will need to only print out the Physical Examination Form and take it to your physician or to our physical day at the school.
Please click the links below and fill out ALL of the necessary forms. These must be received by August 10 along with your Athletic Fee of $125 to be able to practice and participate in any of the below sports. This fee can be given to Sherry West in the Financial Office or bring it to the High School/Middle School Office Marked: Athletic Fee.
Sports that Curtis is participating in for the 2018-19 school year:
Volleyball • Cross Country • Basketball • Baseball • Softball • Track
Tennis • Scholastic Shooting
Please click, read and (as necessary) complete EACH web form online. Items with an * are online forms.
- Physical Examination Form (Download, Print, and Take to Physician’s Office)
- Physical Pre-participation Form *
- SCISA Agreement for Participation 2018-19 *
- SCISA Warning of Inherent Risk 2019 *
- Student/Parent Concussion Awareness Form *
- CBS Bus Rules *
- CBS Athletic Handbook
- CBS Athletic Handbook Signature Form *
- Medical Release Form *
- SCISA new Student/Transfer Student Form * (New CBS Students Only)
- SCISA International Student Eligibility (form is for International Students only – please fill out and print this form and turn in to the Athletics office.)
COMPLETED DOCUMENTATION ON PLAYERS MUST BE DONE AND FEES PAID IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICES AND GAMES. Questions? Email us.