SAVE ON TUITION AND OTHER SCHOOL EXPENSES… with Scrip!
Earn money back for your daily purchases at Lowes, Starbucks, Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods Store, Bi-Lo, Shell Gas, Subway, Wendy’s, Staples, Panera, Papa Johns, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS and other businesses. When you participate in the CBS Scrip Program, both you and the school are winners. See a list of all retailers at Scripzone.com.
How Does Scrip Work?
Retailers participating in the Scrip program agree to sell their gift cards to Curtis Baptist School at a discount, ranging from 1.5% to 20%. Families like yours buy the cards for full face value and redeem them for full face value.
How Does Curtis Baptist School and the Parent Benefit?
30% of the rebate is applied to the Annual Fund and 70% of the rebate to your families’ tuition and fees!
Moreover, you can also get your extended family involved as well! Any purchases they make can benefit the school’s Annual Fund as well as your account directly. They will just need to enroll and designate your family as the beneficiary.
GREAT WAY FOR GRANDPARENTS TO HELP!
Here’s an example of purchasing gas
and groceries through Scrip:
AVERAGE FAMILY SPENDS YEARLY:
|Gas: $200/week x 4% rebate||$416|
|Groceries: $200/week x 5% rebate||$520|
|TUITION/CBS SCHOOL CREDIT:||$936|
How do I start?
- Log onto www.Scripzone.com to view list of participating retailers and discounts given.
- Select “New User” and fill out your user name and password, and your name and address information.
- Enter the Curtis Baptist School Enrollment code – 706722cbs in the “join group” box.
- Click “join group” and Curtis Baptist School should be displayed.
THREE WAYS TO START TODAY!
- ON-LINE ORDERING: Place your order and pay online using your Scripzone account and have it delivered directly to School for your pick-up (No shipping charge) or delivered right to your house for a $7.50 shipping charge.
- ORDERING THROUGH THE SCHOOL: Fill out the SCRIP Order form, and drop it off along with your payment at the School Office. Your order will be processed and ordered on your behalf on Tuesdays and available for pick up at CBS on Wednesdays (No shipping charge).
Important SCRIP Guidelines to remember:
*The CBS Scrip Coordinator will place online orders every Tuesday.
*Unused credits simply accrue to the next year, so they may be used the following year.
*Tuition credits have no cash value and are not refundable.
*You will receive quarterly statements of the credits earned in your tuition account.