Student Athlete Sports Documentation
All SCISA schools are mandated to have all athletic records available online allowing easier access to documents and reducing the risk of misplacing forms.
When these online forms are completed by parents they will be automatically sent to the CBS Athletic Department. Parents, you will need to only print out the Physical Examination Form and take it to your physician or bring it to our physical day at the school.
Please click the links below and fill out ALL of the necessary forms. These must be received by August 12, along with your Athletic Fee of $125 to be able to practice and participate in any of the below sports. This fee can be given to Sherry West in the Finance Office or brought to the High School/Middle School Office marked: Athletic Fee.
Sports that Curtis is participating in for the 2019-20 school year:
Volleyball • Cross Country • Basketball • Baseball • Softball • Track
Tennis • Soccer • Scholastic Shooting • Bowling
Please click, read and (as necessary) complete EACH web form online. Items with an * are online forms.
- Physical Examination Form (Download, Print, and Take to Physician’s Office)
- Physical Pre-participation Form *
- SCISA Agreement for Participation 2019-20 *
- SCISA Warning of Inherent Risk 2019 *
- Student/Parent Concussion Awareness Form *
- CBS Bus Rules *
- CBS Athletic Handbook
- CBS Athletic Handbook Signature Form *
- Medical Release Form *
- SCISA new Student/Transfer Student Form * (New CBS Students Only)
- SCISA International Student Eligibility (form is for International Students only – please fill out and print this form and turn in to the Athletics office.)
COMPLETED DOCUMENTATION ON PLAYERS MUST BE DONE AND FEES PAID IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICES AND GAMES. Questions? Email us.